Proud Supporter of U.S. Military Personnel
The Invesco QQQ Championship is offering complimentary Grounds admission and hospitality during the tournament for all active duty, reserve military members, military retirees and their dependents along with complimentary admission for veterans.
As part of Birdies for the Brave, a national military outreach initiative proudly supported by the TOUR, military members will be admitted free of charge by showing a Department of Defense-issued military ID at the gate, along with a military ticket voucher. To receive a military ticket voucher for complimentary admission or discounted tickets, military guests must register online at and have their military status verified by Sheer ID. Please register for your complimentary military ticket to the tournament by clicking on this link: Link will be provided when site is active in June 2019.
While at the Invesco QQQ Championship, all military guests will be treated to complimentary food and beverages and a relaxing venue for viewing all of the tournament in the Patriots’ Patio presented by United Rentals, a military-exclusive hospitality venue located on 9 green at Sherwood Country Club.
- Saturday, November 2nd, has been designated as Military Appreciation Day at the Invesco QQQ Championship, featuring a military appreciation ceremony on the Croquet Lawn at approximately 5:10 pm - 5:15 pm. The ceremony will feature a national anthem and color guard to honor military in the Thousand Oaks and Ventura County areas. The ceremony is open to the public.
- Youth 18 and younger are admitted FREE of charge when accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Public parking will be located at Dicken’s Patch next to the Sherwood Country Club Trentwood Street Guard Gate.
First Responders Complimentary Admission
The 2019 Invesco QQQ Championship is proud to debut a ticket offer providing complimentary admittance for first responders of Ventura County and the Greater Conejo Valley presented by Frontier Communications to the tournament in October. In addition to all active duty, reserve, military retirees and veterans, first responders can now gain complimentary Good-Any-One-Day grounds admission to the event. The offer is extended to actively employed police officers, fire fighters and EMTs. First responders looking to redeem their complimentary tickets should visit Link will be provided when site is active in June 2019.
Best Views of Golf
Don’t forget to venture out on the golf course to really soak up the action. Here’s a quick list of sneaky spots that offer great views of this world-class event.
• Behind the 9th green. The 9th hole is a beautiful par 4 that rewards brains over braun. This strategic hole will demand that the players are not just accurate off the tee, but also leave themselves with an approach shot short enough that they can be aggressive.
• The 15th hole. Often referred to as the “signature hole” at Sherwood Country Club, this stunning par 3 is a can’t miss location. The wind plays havoc with is unpredictability and makes club selection challenging and crucial.
There is much more to a day at the Invesco QQQ Championship than watching world-class golf. To help you plan an enjoyable visit with your family to Sherwood Country Club, we’ve included some important information below.
Kids Get in Free
Youth under the age of 18 get free grounds tickets when accompanied by a ticketed adult. However, if you plan to access corporate hospitality or the clubhouse with your children, the children ages 6 or over must have a paid ticket for those venues.
Sherwood Cares Foundation Junior Clinic
Date: Thursday, October 31st
Location: Sherwood Country Club, Driving Range, 10th Tee and Practice Area
Time: 4:00 pm (Wave 1 of kids - 50 total) Youth Clinic
5:15 pm (Wave 2 of kids - 50 total) Youth Clinic
5:30 pm Check Presentation
If you are planning to attend the Invesco QQQ Championship, consider attending the Sherwood Cares Foundation Junior Clinic. Held on the Sherwood Country Club practice area, participants can watch a fun drive, chip, putt challenge followed by a clinic conducted by a PGA TOUR professional. This event is free of charge.
Fans at the Invesco QQQ Championship this year will have local, flavorful food options to enjoy during their time at Sherwood Country Club, thanks to an array of local food trucks on site. Located between Nos. 11 and 16, fans can take a break from watching the likes of Bernhard Langer, Colin Montgomerie and Miguel Angel Jimenez by enjoying local Los Angeles favorites from burgers to classic grilled Italian cuisine.
What to Bring
To help you enjoy a day of world-class golf at the Invesco QQQ Championship, we’ve compiled a list of things you should bring to Sherwood Country Club.
- A comfortable pair of shoes are a must.
- Be prepared with appropriate clothing for sudden weather changes. Wear clothes and rain gear for stormy weather, and headgear, sunglasses and sun block for sunny weather.
- Cell phone. They are allowed as long as they are on silent.
- Camera phones are permitted throughout tournament week.
- A chair or an umbrella. While not necessary, these are permitted. But leave the cases or covers in your car. The cases are prohibited.
What to Leave Behind
The following items are strictly prohibited and will be confiscated:
- Backpacks, packages or other carry items larger than six square inches. This ban also includes camera carrying cases, coolers and diaper bags.
- Radios or other noise producing devices, even if they are turned off or vibrate.
- Alcoholic beverages, nonalcoholic beverages or food may not be brought into or taken from the golf course property.
- Firearms or weapons of any kind.
- Folding armchairs, lawn chairs or ladders.
- Sharp pointed objects or objects with stakes.
- Golf clubs or bags.
- Signs or banners.
- Selfie sticks.
- Hover boards.
All bags are subject to search. If you have any questions about an item not on this list, please call the tournament at 818.284.4811 prior to your arrival.