Complimentary Round of Volunteer Golf
- The selected dates for the 2019 Invesco QQQ Championship are:
- Volunteers will play a mid-morning shotgun tee time with 24 groups of 4 participants for a total of 96 players per day.
- The volunteer round of golf includes green fees, a base caddie fee, cart fees and on course snacks and beverages compliments of the PGA TOUR Champions Invesco QQQ Championship.
- Volunteers will be responsible for additional costs including a boxed lunch for $25.00 (if requested in advance) and a $30.00 caddie tip.
- There will be no formal format for this outing. If you are interested in playing in a friendly competition, please provide your handicap index or current handicap with the Tournament Office to be entered into the competition. Volunteers are asked to keep their own scores.
- Only volunteers working the 2019 Invesco QQQ Championship who have paid for a volunteer package are eligible to play.
- All volunteers who work a minimum of (3) three days are eligible to enter the lottery. This is more than the tournament requirement to volunteer for the event.
- The exception to the (3) day minimum is for volunteers in high school who cannot work more than (2) two days due to school obligations. Those students who work (2) two full volunteer days, will have a separate lottery for one spot of bonus golf.
- A volunteer name will be entered into the lottery for every day the volunteer works. If a volunteer works for (5) five days, then he or she’s name will be entered into the lottery (5) five times.
- Confirmed volunteer shifts will be given by each committee chair to the Championship Office. The Championship Office will use the final schedules to determine the total number of entries per volunteer.
- Volunteers can only be entered into the lottery a maximum of (7) seven times (Monday – Sunday) except for Vice Chairs who will be entered twice the allotted days that they work at a maximum of (14) fourteen times (two entries for each day worked).
- The Championship office will draw 96 of the total names placed in the lottery box for the first outing date and 96 names for the second outing date. Those 192 names will be notified by the Championship Office by e-mail and in a newsletter, that they have received an eligible spot to play a complimentary round of golf and have been assigned a day to play in 2018.
- Volunteers must confirm receipt of the lottery e-mail or notification by Jaunuary 6th, 2020). If that date passes and there are still available spots, then the Championship Office will move to names 193, 194 and so on on the alternate list until all spots have been filled.
- Volunteer play days are non-transferable.
- If you played in 2016, 2017 and/ or 2018, then you are still eligible to play in 2019. This will be a new lottery every year.
We look forward to two (2) exciting days of golf and to host you at Sherwood Country Club!